Carry out basic demolition (CPCCCM2009A)
This unit of competency supports achievement of skills for the preparation and removal of building components from a demolition site.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare work.
- Prepare demolition site.
- Remove components.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Military Land Engineering
- Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation)
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Certificate II in Stoneworking
- Certificate II in Concreting
- Certificate II in Steelfixing
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Certificate II in Construction Certificate II in Construction
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency