Carry out concreting to simple forms (CPCCCO2013A)
This unit of competency supports the attainment of the understanding and skills required to use concrete tools, equipment and materials with simple forms.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare work.
- Erect and strip simple formwork.
- Place and tie reinforcement.
- Place concrete.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles
- Certificate II in Furnishing
- Certificate III in Signage
- Certificate III in Shopfitting
- Certificate III in Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate III in Paving
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III in Low Rise Structural Framing
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Certificate II in Concreting
- Certificate II in Stoneworking
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency