Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground (CPCCCA2003A)
This unit of competency supports achievement of skills for constructing simple formwork, which includes working with others and as a member of a team.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare work.
- Erect formwork.
- Strip formwork.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Concreting
- Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework /li>
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Certificate II in Concreting
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Certificate II in Construction
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency