Handle construction materials (CPCCCM2004A)
This unit of competency supports achievement of skills and knowledge used to safely handle and store construction materials.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare work.
- Manually handle, sort, stack and store construction materials.
- Prepare for mechanical handling of materials.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Military Land Engineering
- Certificate III in Construction Crane Operations
- Certificate III in Signage
- Certificate III in Post-Tensioning
- Certificate III in Paving
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Certificate I in Construction
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency