Handle solid plastering materials (CPCCSP2001A)
This unit supports the attainment of skills and knowledge to handle and store a range of materials used for plastering work.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare work.
- Handle, sort and store solid plaster material and components.
- Handle and position solid plastering material and components in preparation for installation.
- Handle and remove solid plastering material and components on completion.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Solid Plastering
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency