Handle wall and floor tiling materials (CPCCWF2001A)
This unit of competency details the processes for preparation, handling, sorting, and disposal of wall and floor tiling products and materials.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare work.
- Receive, sort and distribute wall and floor tiling materials.
- Handle and remove surplus wall and floor tiling material.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency