Read and interpret plans and specifications (CPCCCM2001A)
This unit of competency supports achievement of basic reading and interpretation of plans and specifications commonly used in the construction industry.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Identify types of drawings and their functions.
- Recognise amendments.
- Recognise commonly used symbols and abbreviations.
- Locate and identify key features on a site plan.
- Identify project requirements.
- Read and interpret job specifications.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate II in Furnishing
- Certificate III in Signage
- Certificate III in Shopfitting
- Certificate III in Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate III in Paving
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Certificate III in Low Rise Structural Framing
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Certificate II in Concreting
- Certificate II in Stoneworking
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency