Mobilise equipment and materials (RIIEGS304D)
This unit of competency looks at the skills and knowledge required to mobilise equipment and materials in an minerals exploration drilling environment.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare for mobilisation to site
- Carry out pre-start and routine checks
- Proceed to exploration site
- Carry out basic operator maintenance
- Remote outdoor environments: desert, jungle, mountainous terrain.
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Mining Exploration
- Certificate II in Mining / Field Exploration
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency