Handle and prepare bricklaying and blocklaying materials (CPCCBL2001A)
This unit of competency supports achievement of skills and knowledge for the manual and mechanical handling, sorting and stacking of bricklaying and blocklaying materials.
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare work.
- Manually handle bricklaying and blocklaying materials.
- Perform mechanical handling of materials.
- Mix bricklaying and blocklaying mortar.
- Handle and remove waste materials.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency