Use static machines (CPCCJN3001A)
This unit of competency supports the achievement of skills and knowledge required to safely operate static machines
In this unit of competency you will complete a simulation of the following tasks:
- Plan and prepare.
- Identify static machines, their operation and safety requirements.
- Prepare machine for use.
- Maintain machine and attachments.
- Clean up.
- Construction site
QUALIFICATIONS THAT INCLUDE THIS UNIT
- Certificate III in Live Production and Services
- Certificate III in Shopfitting
- Certificate III in Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Fully interactive 3D simulation
- Voice-over instruction
- Printable certificate
- Aligned to Australian Unit of Competency